- Have you ever used a Virtual Private Network (VPN)?
- Are you currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at Princeton University?
- Are you over 18 years of age?
- Have you participated in other parts of our VPN study (Interview/Survey)? If not, you are eligible!
If so, we would greatly appreciate your help!
What is the study about?
We hope to better understand how college students’ interact with Virtual Private Networks.
What do I have to do to participate?
- We will ask you to take a short (10-15 minute) online survey.
- We will also ask you to take part in a 45-60 minutes long in person session on Princeton University campus. No preparation is required – you just have to come!
I’d like to participate. How can I sign up?
To participate in the session, fill out our contact form and we will be in contact to arrange a time to speak with you.
What do I get out of it?
- You will be compensated with a $20 Amazon gift card for your time.
- Your feedback will help us to improve our knowledge about circumvention tools and improve the design of privacy enhancing tools.
Marshini Chetty, Princeton University
Nick Feamster, Princeton University
Brandon Stewart, Princeton University
Margaret E. Roberts, University of California, San Diego
Andre Xiong, Princeton University
Austin Hounsel, Princeton University
Agnieszka Dutkowska-Zuk, Independent research assistant