- May 30, 2019 Lab Directorship Shifting In Summer 2019
- May 16, 2019 SOUPS 2019 Paper Accepted!
- May 16, 2019 Junior Independent Work Presentations 2019
- May 16, 2019 Congratulations To The Graduating Seniors In Our Lab!
- April 19, 2019 Exploring Digital Privacy and Security in Elementary Schools @ CHI 2019
Tag Archives: security
Posted on behalf of Mark Martinez What conference did I go to? I went to the Citizen Lab Summer Institute 2017 (CLSI) conference held by the eponymous Citizen Lab that brings together not only computer scientists, but any actor that … Continue reading
We describe a few highlights from our recent paper on mobile software updating that will be presented at the 2017 Usenix Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security (SOUPS). What did we do?: Software updates are essential to maintain the security … Continue reading
Students in the COS Independent Work Seminar entitled “These Aren’t The Drones You Are Looking For: Mitigating the Privacy and Security Implications of Drones” left the classroom to get out and about on Sexton field on a beautiful spring morning. … Continue reading
We describe a few highlights from our recent paper on drones that will be presented at the 2017 CHI conference. What did we do?: To better inform policy and regulations around drones, we chose to investigate what users’ current perceptions are of privacy and … Continue reading