- May 30, 2019 Lab Directorship Shifting In Summer 2019
- May 16, 2019 SOUPS 2019 Paper Accepted!
- May 16, 2019 Junior Independent Work Presentations 2019
- May 16, 2019 Congratulations To The Graduating Seniors In Our Lab!
- April 19, 2019 Exploring Digital Privacy and Security in Elementary Schools @ CHI 2019
Tag Archives: paper
We describe a few highlights from our recent paper on studying peoples’ use of browser-based blocking extensions that will be presented at the 2018 Usenix Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security (SOUPS). What did we do?: One of the ways … Continue reading