- Are you a system administrator managing software updates for an organization larger than 5 people?
- Are you over 18?
- Do you live and work in the US?
If so, we would greatly appreciate your help! With your feedback, we can work towards improving the software update for users like yourself and ultimately enhance cybersecurity.
What is the study about?
We are seeking information about how system administrators manage software updates for their organization. Our goal is to improve the software updating experience for users as well as system administrators.
What do I have to do to participate?
- You can complete a survey that should take no more than 15 minutes to complete
- You can participate in an interview in person (if you are in the DC metropolitan area), over Skype, or on the phone. This interview should take between 30 minutes to 1 hour.
I’d like to participate. How can I sign up?
- To participate on the survey, click this survey link.
- To participate in the interview, fill out our contact form and we will be in contact to arrange a time to speak with you. Each person participating in the interview must also complete the survey
What do I get out of it?
- If you complete the survey, you will be entered in a draw to win a Samsung S8 phone.
- If you complete the interview, you will receive a $20 Amazon gift card to thank you for your time.
- Your feedback will help us improve the software updating experience for end-users and super-users like yourself!
Lisa Rogers, MS HCI, University of Maryland, College Park
Marshini Chetty, Princeton University