- May 30, 2019 Lab Directorship Shifting In Summer 2019
- May 16, 2019 SOUPS 2019 Paper Accepted!
- May 16, 2019 Junior Independent Work Presentations 2019
- May 16, 2019 Congratulations To The Graduating Seniors In Our Lab!
- April 19, 2019 Exploring Digital Privacy and Security in Elementary Schools @ CHI 2019
Category Archives: final public oral
Congratulations to KatieAnna Wolf who gave a great presentation today on her work investigating user personalization of data sonification – that is the ability to use sound to represent different types of data. Katie’s work specifically examined how users can … Continue reading
Congratulations to Reid Oda who presented his final public oral (FPO) yesterday on tools and techniques for rhythmic synchronization in networked music performance. Reid presented two tools: Global metronome for an absolute tempo synchronization for global music performance over the Internet … Continue reading