- May 30, 2019 Lab Directorship Shifting In Summer 2019
- May 16, 2019 SOUPS 2019 Paper Accepted!
- May 16, 2019 Junior Independent Work Presentations 2019
- May 16, 2019 Congratulations To The Graduating Seniors In Our Lab!
- April 19, 2019 Exploring Digital Privacy and Security in Elementary Schools @ CHI 2019
Author Archives: Arunesh Mathur
We describe a few highlights from our recent paper on studying peoples’ use of browser-based blocking extensions that will be presented at the 2018 Usenix Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security (SOUPS). What did we do?: One of the ways … Continue reading
What conference did I go to? I attended the USENIX Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security (SOUPS) 2017 in July, where I presented our paper on Automatic Application Software Updates on Android. Early in July, I blogged about our paper, … Continue reading
We describe a few highlights from our recent paper on mobile software updating that will be presented at the 2017 Usenix Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security (SOUPS). What did we do?: Software updates are essential to maintain the security … Continue reading
I recently presented an overview of our lab’s work to the students—all girls, aged 10 to 14—attending the AspireIT camp at Princeton High School. It was great fun!