Our paper, with fantastic collaborators Priya Kumar, Tammy Clegg, and Jessica Vitak, has been accepted to CHI 2019! This paper investigates how elementary school teachers consider privacy and security for digital technology use. A summary blog post will be posted closer to the conference!
- May 30, 2019 Lab Directorship Shifting In Summer 2019
- May 16, 2019 SOUPS 2019 Paper Accepted!
- May 16, 2019 Junior Independent Work Presentations 2019
- May 16, 2019 Congratulations To The Graduating Seniors In Our Lab!
- April 19, 2019 Exploring Digital Privacy and Security in Elementary Schools @ CHI 2019