Our paper, with fantastic collaborators Priya Kumar, Tammy Clegg, and Jessica Vitak, has been accepted to CHI 2019! This paper investigates how elementary school teachers consider privacy and security for digital technology use. A summary blog post will be posted closer to the conference!
- January 10, 2019 CHI 2019 Paper On Digital Technology Use in Elementary Schools Accepted
- October 24, 2018 Contextual Integrity Symposium 2018 Report Available
- October 24, 2018 Participatory Design with Children, Tweens, and Teens at SOUPS 2018
- October 22, 2018 User Perceptions of Smart Home Internet of Things (IoT) Privacy
- October 8, 2018 Upcoming Creativity/HCI/Design Speakers at Princeton