Congratulations to Princeton HCI’s Arunesh Mathur on a CSCW 2018 Best paper award for his work on measuring the prevalence of affiliate marketing on YouTube and Pinterest and user perceptions of endorsement disclosures on these platforms! The lab has two additional exciting papers to be presented at the conference including one on kids and Internet safety and one on smart home Internet of Things privacy perceptions. Blog post summaries of these papers to follow in the upcoming weeks!
- May 30, 2019 Lab Directorship Shifting In Summer 2019
- May 16, 2019 SOUPS 2019 Paper Accepted!
- May 16, 2019 Junior Independent Work Presentations 2019
- May 16, 2019 Congratulations To The Graduating Seniors In Our Lab!
- April 19, 2019 Exploring Digital Privacy and Security in Elementary Schools @ CHI 2019