Congratulations to Princeton HCI’s Arunesh Mathur on a CSCW 2018 Best paper award for his work on measuring the prevalence of affiliate marketing on YouTube and Pinterest and user perceptions of endorsement disclosures on these platforms! The lab has two additional exciting papers to be presented at the conference including one on kids and Internet safety and one on smart home Internet of Things privacy perceptions. Blog post summaries of these papers to follow in the upcoming weeks!
- January 10, 2019 CHI 2019 Paper On Digital Technology Use in Elementary Schools Accepted
- October 24, 2018 Contextual Integrity Symposium 2018 Report Available
- October 24, 2018 Participatory Design with Children, Tweens, and Teens at SOUPS 2018
- October 22, 2018 User Perceptions of Smart Home Internet of Things (IoT) Privacy
- October 8, 2018 Upcoming Creativity/HCI/Design Speakers at Princeton