Congratulations to Princeton HCI’s Arunesh Mathur on a CSCW 2018 Best paper award for his work on measuring the prevalence of affiliate marketing on YouTube and Pinterest and user perceptions of endorsement disclosures on these platforms! The lab has two additional exciting papers to be presented at the conference including one on kids and Internet safety and one on smart home Internet of Things privacy perceptions. Blog post summaries of these papers to follow in the upcoming weeks!
- October 22, 2018 User Perceptions of Smart Home Internet of Things (IoT) Privacy
- October 8, 2018 Upcoming Creativity/HCI/Design Speakers at Princeton
- October 8, 2018 CSCW 2018 Best Paper Award and Upcoming CSCW Papers
- August 13, 2018 Use of Blocking Extensions at SOUPS 2018
- July 12, 2018 How Do Tor Users Navigate Onion Services?