Philipp Winter and I attended the 2017 Tor Meeting in Montreal. It is a “meeting of the core Tor team, developers, volunteers and invited guests in Montreal, to discuss plans, milestones, deadlines, and other important matters” (https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/2017Montreal). We attended because we are part of a team that is working on a project studying the usability of Tor’s Onion Services (see https://nymity.ch/onion-services/), and we wanted to share our preliminary results with the community and get feedback. The trip was productive, and it was a real treat to interact with knowledgeable and interesting people who are passionate about security, privacy, and online freedom.
- May 16, 2019 SOUPS 2019 Paper Accepted!
- May 16, 2019 Junior Independent Work Presentations 2019
- May 16, 2019 Congratulations To The Graduating Seniors In Our Lab!
- April 19, 2019 Exploring Digital Privacy and Security in Elementary Schools @ CHI 2019
- January 10, 2019 CHI 2019 Paper On Digital Technology Use in Elementary Schools Accepted