Philipp Winter and I attended the 2017 Tor Meeting in Montreal. It is a “meeting of the core Tor team, developers, volunteers and invited guests in Montreal, to discuss plans, milestones, deadlines, and other important matters” (https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/2017Montreal). We attended because we are part of a team that is working on a project studying the usability of Tor’s Onion Services (see https://nymity.ch/onion-services/), and we wanted to share our preliminary results with the community and get feedback. The trip was productive, and it was a real treat to interact with knowledgeable and interesting people who are passionate about security, privacy, and online freedom.
- June 4, 2018 Developing Online Safety Resources for Elementary School Children at IDC 2018
- May 2, 2018 Princeton HCI at CHI 2018
- April 13, 2018 My Path to Human-Centered Design at Princeton
- March 15, 2018 Understanding How Zero-Rated Internet Platforms Shape Usage at CHI 2018
- December 12, 2017 Trip Report – LISA conference 2017